Martlesham Creek Boatyard is a friendly family business run by Jane and Michael Ingham and has been in existence since 1964.
The boatyard is at the top of Martlesham Creek and is set in 16 acres of woodland, half a mile away from the main River Deben.
We offer berths alongside jetties and pontoons which are served with electricity and water.
Access to the boatyard for berth holders is via an electronic security gate.
There is a modern toilet and shower block available to berth holders and their friends.
We offer the following services:
- Launching and slipping for boats up to 10 tonnes.
- Dinghy storage.
- Winter storage on shore and in mud berths.
- Inboard and outboard engine servicing.
- Wooden and fibreglass boat repairs.
- Pressure cleaning and anti-fouling, etc.
For more information please Contact us